We’re responsible for making sure that everyone in South West London can access high quality healthcare. We do this by working with our partners to improve health and care services including:
- hospital services – such as inpatient surgery, outpatient clinics.
- community services – such as sexual health clinics, end of life care.
- mental health services – such as Improving Access to Psychological Therapies, child and adolescent mental health services
- primary care services – such as health centres, GP surgeries
- coordinate and support providers to lead service transformation programmes to improve healthcare
- support the development of primary care networks as the foundation of out-of-hospital care
- work with local authority and voluntary, community and social enterprise sector partners to arrange personalised care for people, including assessment and provision of continuing healthcare and funded nursing care, and agreeing personal health budgets and direct payments for care
Improving health in South West London
As part of South West London Integrated Care System we work with partners including NHS organisations, our South West London local authorities and community and voluntary organisations to improve population health and wellbeing.
Read more about South West London Integrated Care System.